LUXFER HOLDINGS PLC ("Luxfer") is committed to safeguarding your privacy while using our Group website and those of our subsidiaries. The principles we follow to protect your privacy are summarised below.
From time to time, Luxfer may make changes to this privacy statement to reflect changes in its business or to serve you better. Luxfer will use reasonable efforts to publish any such changes in the privacy statement, such as posting on this website. The date below shows when it was last updated.
We protect your privacy on luxfer.com by adhering to the following basic principles:
- You will be advised when Luxfer is collecting information about you and it will be made clear how that information is to be used.
- You will be able to choose whether or not you want to provide that information. If you choose not to provide some information, it may not be possible for you to proceed with your chosen business activity with Luxfer.
- Luxfer is committed to safeguarding your personal information. Whenever you provide information, we are legally obliged to use your information in line with all laws concerning the protection of personal information, including the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "data protection laws").
- Any information collected about you will be secure and not shared with any third parties, unless you give prior permission for that information to be shared. However, Luxfer may have to disclose personally identifiable information it considers necessary to comply with the law, (e.g. to government bodies or law enforcement agencies), or to a third party to which ownership of Luxfer is transferred via an acquisition, merger, sale of assets, etc. Information may be shared with and transferred to Luxfer affiliates, subsidiaries or service providers, but only when necessary to fulfil your request. We maintain safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorised or inappropriate access. We restrict access to your information to those who need to know the information in order to respond to your request.
- In the event that personal information is retained following the completion of your request, Luxfer will maintain a process for changing or having such information deleted. If you choose to delete your personal information from our database, we will “lock” your information so that it cannot be used, but we will retain a record of such information as well as your request for deletion for up to twelve months as evidence of our compliance with this privacy statement.
- To update your information or request that it be deleted, please contact us at the address listed in 11. below. Be sure to include your name and clear instructions regarding any change to your personal information.
- Luxfer's website may contain links to other third party sites. We are not responsible for the content, security, or privacy practices employed by other sites. You will be informed when linking to an external site.
- For the most part, you can visit this website without revealing any information about yourself. Our web servers do not collect e-mail addresses unless you provide it to us. We do collect the domain name from which the connection originates. This information is used in the aggregate to measure pages viewed, the amount of time spent on the site and the number of visits. We use this information to improve the content of our website.
- This website is not intended for those under the age of 16. We do not solicit or encourage the transmission of information from or about children.
- International visitors to the Luxfer site should be aware that personal information may be transferred to computers in the United Kingdom, United States or other locations in order to fulfil your request.
The Company Secretary
5 Anchorage Quay
+44 (0)161 300 0611
On Luxfer.com we only collect contact information from those who wish to apply for access to our “Investor Area” so that we can monitor who is seeking access to confidential information that is reserved for key stakeholders in the Company. This information is also used to contact and inform members when new information is posted on the website. At the time of contact recipients are given the opportunity to opt-out of future mailings.
Through its subsidiary websites, which are linked to Luxfer.com, Luxfer offers a wide range of online business opportunities for its customers, and consequently, the amount of information Luxfer needs to collect in order to serve you in a particular business transaction will vary from case to case. Regardless of the information collected, the principles listed above will apply. Wherever Luxfer collects personal information, you will find a link to a Luxfer privacy statement. If you choose not to provide some information, for example contact information to permit sending you requested information; it may not be possible to proceed.
If you do not wish to accept cookies you will find instructions for disabling this function within your browser.
Last updated: September 2012
LUXFER GROUP - a global materials technology company.