Our aim is to develop close collaborative relationships with our customers to find innovative solutions to their needs for advanced materials, components and gas containment.
Our focus is on demanding applications where our technical know-how and manufacturing expertise combine to deliver a superior product.
Luxfer Group is the world leader in the manufacture of:
- magnesium alloys, magnesium powders and magnesium products;
- zirconium chemicals and oxides;
- superformed components in aluminum and magnesium;
- high pressure aluminum and carbon composite gas cylinders;
The Group is truly international employing approximately 1,450 people in 27 countries. It operates 19 manufacturing plants in 7 countries, UK, USA, France, Germany, Czech Republic, Canada and China, plus joint ventures in Japan and India. Its Corporate Head Office is in Salford, England, UK.
Luxfer’s products are in use all around us in most countries of the world.
Applications for our products include:
- improving fuel economy by lightweighting aircraft, trucks, buses, trains and cars;
- controlling emissions from road vehicles, converting noxious gases into harmless ones;
- removing toxic metals from drinking water and industrial effluent;
- improving patient mobility and quality of life with lightweight, portable medical equipment; and
- protecting people and equipment in conflict and emergency situations.
Environmental, healthcare and protection applications are a key focus of our business development, with the aim of generating more new products alongside those produced for our more traditional specialist markets.
LUXFER GROUP - a global materials technology company.