Luxfer Holdings PLC is a global manufacturer of sustainable transportation solutions and life-saving medical and emergency response equipment. With a reputation for innovation, Luxfer has pioneered the applications of magnesium, zirconium, and aluminum in the healthcare, transportation, emergency response, defense, aerospace, and general industrial end markets.
Using our broad array of proprietary technologies, Luxfer focuses on value creation, customer satisfaction, and demanding applications where technical know-how and manufacturing expertise combine to deliver a superior product.
Luxfer's products are all around us. For example:
- High-pressure composite vessels hold compressed natural gas and hydrogen are used in alternative fuel vehicles to reduce exhaust emissions;
- Lightweight air cylinders carried by most U.S. firefighters allow them to breathe safely in hazardous environments;
- High-performance aluminum cylinders used for medical oxygen and specialty gasses;
- Flameless heating technology used in the U.S. Military's Meals Ready-to-Eat operational rations and other emergency preparedness and disaster relief meal kits;
- Magnesium and PTFE powders used for defense and safety applications;
- Metal alloys used to produce lightweight components in industrial aerospace and transportation applications to improve fuel efficiency and performance;
- Catalysts incorporating Luxfer materials remove toxic substances from the air and drinking water, and;
- Magnesium plates and photo engraving products used for decorative embossing on book covers, wine labels, and other high-quality printed materials.
We employ approximately 1,200 people and operate 10 manufacturing plants in 3 countries. Our Principal Executive Office is located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA. For 2021, total revenue was $374 million. A public company since 2012, our stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol LXFR